Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow!!!!!


So I wake up this morning and this is what I see!!! That's snow! White, cold, snow! Sorry if you are reading this and you have seen this stuff on a regular basis. I still get as giddy as a school girl when I see it.


These pictures are also educational. The buildings across the street are our apartments. Our apartement is on the far left 3rd floor. They are called Warner Gardens and they back up to a golf course. But . . .knowing our luck with golf courses they will sell it and put up a high rise before we move in :)


More to come soon, but I must dash off to my Belly Dancing class and then I'm off to cooking class. Life is just so darn busy :)

1 comment:

  1. Belly dancing... cool!! and snow... who knew you had to go to China for that??

    ReplyDelete