Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our New Home

People always ask us, what is our apartment going to be like. We get questions all the time about whether we will have a toilet, or if we have to live in a hut with dirt floors. To that I just have to ask - do you know me???? I can do a lot of things but dirt floors and no toilet???? So, to answers everyone's questions I made my very first video. Sorry it is sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn the video - I am still learning. Check it out! And notice there are two guest rooms, so come visit!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb2N3eCeovM

2 comments:

  1. That looks great !!!! wow !
    Although I think the interior needs some work Annie ;-)
    Greetings....Ghislaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is big! does the furniture come with or do you get to chunk it??

    ReplyDelete