Friday, March 26, 2010

Smoking....

Now, you don't have to know me all too well to know that I think smoking is a ridiculous habit and totally gross.  I don't think I am too individual in my feelings about this subject.  Most people, at least in the US, feel similarly. 

Don't get me wrong... many of my good friends at least here in China do smoke. It doesn't make me love them any less, but I wish they would stop, for their own health.

I just know that as long as I can remember.... so roughly 20-25 years, you haven't been allowed to smoke on airplanes.  I would say that is long enough that it should be known the world over that smoking on an airplane is forbidden.... I would be wrong.

 As we are flying to Sanya a guy a few rows in front of me lights up!?!?!?!?!?!?! What is that all about? Even after he was told to put it out, he still lite another cigarette about 30 minutes later?!?!?!?! Only in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment